-
July 13th, 2026, 08:24 AM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Which Company Offers the Most Reliable Termite Inspection?
I am looking for a trustworthy company for a termite inspection Atlanta before moving forward with a home purchase. The property looks great on the surface, but I know termite damage can stay hidden for years. I would rather spend money on a proper inspection now than deal with expensive repairs later.
While searching online, I came across Monitor Pest and it seems they have experience with termite inspections. Has anyone here actually hired Monitor Pest for this type of service? I am interested in knowing how detailed their inspection was and whether they explained everything clearly instead of just handing over a report.
I also want to know what should normally be included in a professional termite inspection Atlanta. Do inspectors check crawl spaces, attics, basements, and the exterior foundation, or are some of those areas considered optional? If termites are found, do most companies provide treatment recommendations during the same visit, or is that handled separately?
Another thing I am wondering about is pricing. Is there a typical price range for a termite inspection Atlanta, or does it depend mostly on the size and age of the home? I would also like to know how long the inspection usually takes and whether the report is detailed enough for real estate transactions.
If anyone has recent experience with Monitor Pest, I would really appreciate hearing about the overall process. Were they punctual, thorough, and transparent about their findings? Any genuine experiences or advice would help me make a more informed decision before scheduling an inspection.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks